Diana Quarti is a visual & web designer and art director based in Milan.
She studied visual and book design and in 2002 joined Dondina Associati as graphic and web designer and from 2011 as senior art director.
She currently collaborates as art director with Dondina Associati and other clients.
She also teaches editing at the Istituto Bauer of Milan as well as web design at the State University of Milan Bicocca.
She attended the courses in Web Design at cfp Pertini and Type Design at Poli.Design in Milan.
She studied Psychology of Communication at the State University of Milan Bicocca, where she graduated with honors in 2009 with a thesis in sensorial branding.
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L.M. in Theory and Application of New Media / Visual & Web design
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L. in Communication and Psicology / Computer Science and Visual Design for the Web
– Cfp Bauer School of Milan – Photography / Editing and Visual Design
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L. in Psicology of Communication / Visual Design Lab
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L. in Psicology of Communication / Interface Design Lab
Contacts & social
E-mail / firstname.lastname@example.org
Social / Linkedin
Socio professionista AIAP / Galleria AIAP
Thanks to Gianluigi Colin for the homepage portrait.
Thanks to Flavio Pescatori and Matteo Girola for the photos of many works published in this website.