Diana Quarti is a visual & web designer and art director based in Milan.
She studied visual and book design and in 2002 joined Dondina Associati as graphic and web designer and from 2011 as senior art director. To the professional activity in 2006 she added a teaching activity at the Istituto Bauer of Milan, and in 2008 at Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca.
She currently works for private clients as well as for design studios and communication agencies. From September 2017 she works as Strategic Designer in Brandcot, Milan.
She currently teaches visual and interaction design at the State University of Milan Bicocca.
She attended the courses in Web Design at cfp Pertini and Type Design at Poli.Design in Milan.
She studied Psychology of Communication at the State University of Milan Bicocca, where she graduated with honors in 2009 with a thesis in sensorial branding.
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L.M. in Theory and Application of New Media / Visual & Interaction Design
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L. in Communication and Psicology / Computer Science and Visual Design for the Web
– Cfp Bauer School of Milan – Photography / Editing and Visual Design
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L. in Psicology of Communication / Visual Design Lab
– Università degli studi di Milano Bicocca – C.d.L. in Psicology of Communication / Interface Design Lab
Contacts & social
E-mail / email@example.com
Social / Linkedin
Socio professionista AIAP / Galleria AIAP
Thanks to Gianluigi Colin for the homepage portrait.